Sunday, July 22, 2007

THAT NIGHT

Shhhh..... I'm in hiding!
I'm writing in the middle of an INCREDIBLE electrical storm.
After a short meander looking for cigars, Mario and I got caught in the rain. We hurried back soaking wet just in time for the show.
We poured ourselves the last of his aguardiente and sat upstairs opened the door and watched mother nature do her thing.
It was as phenomenal as it was intense, and at one point the lightening was so close, it lit my cigar and blacked out the town. It harked me back to childhood days and the fear of thunder.
Now it's starting to pass, Mario left me alone with only my laptop and a candle burning, and as the storm passes the dogs are beginning to bark, the only other sound aside from the falling rain and distant thunder.
Awesome... awesome...

No comments: